Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sun! Camera! Action!

Today was a Beautiful Sunny Day and I  my favorite way to spend a warm sunny Sunday is on the patio.  I went out with my radio, a book, an ensign, my journal, my scriptures and a big glass of water and lunch and spent the first hour on the lounge reading, then when it got too warm there I spent the next hour on the tramp napping.  When that was in full sun too, I went in the house for a while and when I came out a while later it was nice and shady again.  So I spent more time reading and writing and looking and listening, then the kids came out too, so I spent the next hour taking pictures of the kids and the yard.  After dinner the rest of the family came out for a while and we had scripture study on the patio and watched the sun go down... What a great way to spend the day.  Next time I'll have to remember the sun screen. My legs got a little sunburned.










1 comment:

Julianne said...

Kind of fun that you can get such great pictures just in the backyard! Sorry you're sick. Too bad you can't spend tomorrow the same way.