Sunday, August 24, 2008

So much to blog, So little time!

I have weeks worth of events to report, but not much time, so for Bre, and Heather, who we missed so much I will blog their visit with us. Because of Bre's great blog, we practically felt like we already knew the kids, and they aren't too shy so they made friends with the cousins pretty quickly. I wish I had been able to take a picture of them all standing together, because Peyton is Hailey's age, but almost Michayla's size. Paige weighs more than Hailey although she is closer to Andrew's age. It was just fun to get to know them. Colin and Peyton got along pretty well. Colin is always happy when there is another boy cousin around, because we have so many more girls. He will be happy when Andrew is big enough to play. It was great to see Bre and Dan and Michael too. It is much too long between visits.






























Goodbye, everyone. Have a great mission Michael.

1 comment:

Bre said...

Thank you so much for posting those pictures! I will be grabbing most of them if you don't mind and re-posting them on my blog. We really had a great time visiting with the family. There is nothing better than just sitting outside in the beautiful weather talking and chatting and catching up with everyone. I am so glad that we came and hope to visit again. Thanks again for everything you did for us.